We have been at the Reeperbahnfestival 2013 in Hamburg, Germany this year and met several Artists and had a chat with them about themselves and what they have been doing on the festival…
1. Hey there Markus, what are you doin’ in Hamburg?
2. Your first tune on your iPod today?
The Maccabees – Pelican! Can’t believe I haven’t listened to this album before, although it’s been already out for 2 years.
3. Favorite Band you’ve seen?
Girls in Hawaii at Knust was incredible. Didn’t think they’d be so loud and intense, amazing! Moses and the Firstborn at Molotov were a fantastic start into a rock’n’roll afternoon.
4. Any reccomendation on a new Band here?
Go Go Berlin! Holy shit, haven’t heard such an insane Rock’n’Roll voice in years! They’re gonna be huge next year I bet!
5. Your favorite Track on your album and why?
Changes monthly. At the moment it’s “save your pity”, cause I just loooove the guitar solo! And because it’s very different from the rest of the album.